Gavin is getting a pool

Teddy enjoys his sprinkler when it's hot out. Wasn't a fan of the wading pool
My dogs love the sprinkler too although it’s not so much about running through it to have fun as much as it’s to ATTACK the water…or better yet KILL the water coming out of that infernal hose!:ROFLMAO:
Now something like a wading pool with a sprinkler in the middle of it might get their attention for a minute, maybe…
 
My daughter bought the boys a toddler splash pad - Brodie loved it, Deacon was not a fan. Brodie goes nuts over the sprinkler, Deacon hates it. This summer, our youngest (21) wanted a pool, I bought him a 25.00 blow up pool at Walmart that was amazing! It was 10 feet long, youngest would sit in it and Brodie would cry to get in. We got it almost deep enough for Brodie to swim, he did try, pretty funny to watch! Deacon kept a safe distance away at the other end of the lower deck just in case any water might splash on him.
 
My daughter bought the boys a toddler splash pad - Brodie loved it, Deacon was not a fan. Brodie goes nuts over the sprinkler, Deacon hates it. This summer, our youngest (21) wanted a pool, I bought him a 25.00 blow up pool at Walmart that was amazing! It was 10 feet long, youngest would sit in it and Brodie would cry to get in. We got it almost deep enough for Brodie to swim, he did try, pretty funny to watch! Deacon kept a safe distance away at the other end of the lower deck just in case any water might splash on him.
And no video? Lol
It sounds like it was a big hit! I think if I was in the pool the dogs would want to come in, especially if I was splashing water!
 
Back
Top