Darren
Forums Enthusiast
Monty keeps picking up his little blanket and leaving it all over the house....or takes it somewhere quiet so he can chew on it. When you try to stop him or tidy up you get pounced on 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

OMG I'm dying...I love it
Monty is such a character...don't ever try to change him...he's perfect with all his little quirks!
I absolutely loved you choice of music Darren...perfect accompaniment to silly Monty!
Awwww thats so sweet!Oberon has a blankie that he sometimes sleeps with. It's fleece and used to belong on our couch, until he decided he liked it. He doesn't move it very often, but will use it as a pillow when he's near it. He also gives it to me when I'm not feeling well, along with a few favorite toys. He figures it makes him feel better so it'll do the same for me.
