BarbV
Forums Celebrity
I own a pet store and often bring my 6 month old into the store. I'm still attempting to glue his ears. I don't know how many times customers have said things like "what's wrong with his ears" or "did you crop his ears". I try to explain gluing and why. And they look at me like I'm look at like I'm abusing my dog.
I try to explain. No it's not cropping. It's simply glue hair to hair. No, it doesn't hurt or even bother them. But they all look at me from I'm from Mars. They actually think that sheltie ears are supposed to be pricked. Then a customer today compared gluing to cropping ears and tails. And almost patted my hand saying he "understood " because he had bioxers.
No, no, no!
Aargh! How do you all deal with this. How to get understanding out there?
I try to explain. No it's not cropping. It's simply glue hair to hair. No, it doesn't hurt or even bother them. But they all look at me from I'm from Mars. They actually think that sheltie ears are supposed to be pricked. Then a customer today compared gluing to cropping ears and tails. And almost patted my hand saying he "understood " because he had bioxers.
No, no, no!
Aargh! How do you all deal with this. How to get understanding out there?
That's why I don't go anywhere, lol.