Goals For your Agility Dogs In 2010

My goal is to be ready to enter our first trial by the end of the summer. She might not be ready to run a standard course, but hopefully jumpers. Keeping my fingers crossed!
 
My goal for Phebe is the same as Ania's for Maia.

For myself, I want to work on better awareness of the cues I'm giving and be more precise in how I position myself on the course.

Most of all, I want to keep it fun for both of us.
 
Athena- XF, MACH, qualify for nationals
Kai- OA, OAJ, AX, AXJ, *if* we go far enough this year, qualify for nationals
Caleb- work past where a competitor spooked him badly at his first trial, be ready by fall, NA, NAJ
Aurora-have her ready to compete by fall (she was attacked as a pup, she has had a long road to come back)
Gael (8mo old pupy right now)- ready to compete by late fall, NA, NAJ
 
Goals

Mine are to have Sting out and ready by March. Shadow to come out and get MACH 2 and qualify again for Nationals and USDAA Nationals and be ready by July to compete in The EO again for his country.
 
I have a few -

From a training prospective:
  • Improved contacts on an A-Frame
  • Good Weave Pole entries from various angles of approach
  • Improved distance work - forward and latteral

From a competition prospective, my goals aren't quite as high as some of you:
  • Make it to CPE Level 4 or 5
  • Complete TDAA Superior Level and begin working on TCh
  • Compete in my first AKC trial

The very top of all lists, however, is to have fun with Edan! Without the fun, this isn't worth it.
 
For Bentley:

-To move up to Advanced in all events
-To get his speed up on his contact obstacles
-To work on distance

For Lexi:

-To work on ground work for the next 6 months
-To get her competing (maybe!) by the very end of the year
 
To begin agility training! I have no experience in training and neither does Bailey. We're going to start with obedience classes at a dog training school that also offers agility training. Once she completes that, then she's start beginner agility training. I can't wait! Her obedience class starts Jan 28th
 
To begin agility training! I have no experience in training and neither does Bailey. We're going to start with obedience classes at a dog training school that also offers agility training. Once she completes that, then she's start beginner agility training. I can't wait! Her obedience class starts Jan 28th

Ditto....but maybe it'll be 2011 instead!
 
Back
Top