Good Morning

JanS

Forums Regular
I have been so busy with p/t work and raising a almost 4 month old puppy I haven’t had a chance to get on here. Just wanted to say how helpful this site has been. I bought 2 pens, one indoor, one outside. The biggest problem is Beau Dalton wants to eat everything so I can’t let him run our big yard. I have a large enclosed patio so he plays outdoors there for now. He is growing so fast - 15 lb 4 oz!
 
I have been so busy with p/t work and raising a almost 4 month old puppy I haven’t had a chance to get on here. Just wanted to say how helpful this site has been. I bought 2 pens, one indoor, one outside. The biggest problem is Beau Dalton wants to eat everything so I can’t let him run our big yard. I have a large enclosed patio so he plays outdoors there for now. He is growing so fast - 15 lb 4 oz!
Beau Dalton sounds like a typical puppy who thinks the whole world was provided just for him to munch on! Pens can be such a blessing to keep a pup safe from things he shouldn't get into when you can't be watching them!! Would love to see some new pics of your boy...they grow so fast.
Trini
 
If you belong to any photo sharing site you can copy and paste the link, no need to join here.
Actually I don't belong to any photo sharing site and can still upload pictures to here that I have stored on my computer...not sure if it would work from a cell phone or not since we live in an area that doesn't get reliable cell reception so I only have an old flip phone that I leave in my car so I have it in case of an emergency on the road.
Trini
 
Back
Top