Caro
Moderator
Tully saw the specialist for her 6 week X-ray for hock fusion and she's doing really well. Bones have fused exceptionally apparently. Orth vet was surprised given she's on steroids, the worry had been it wouldn't heal at all. Unfortunately her front feet (carpal) are dropping now, possibly due to long term steroid use, but just got to hope they will hold up for however long she has left.
And good news for Tully, she's been cleared to go for walks! I know she really misses walking. I'll still be keeping her locked up tho - the new steroid she's on is making her monster hungry again.
She's fast asleep atm but will post a photo of her skinny little leg that's slowly getting some fur on it. It looks even skinnier atm because she's suddenly fluffed up now she's got some extra weight on her.
And good news for Tully, she's been cleared to go for walks! I know she really misses walking. I'll still be keeping her locked up tho - the new steroid she's on is making her monster hungry again.
She's fast asleep atm but will post a photo of her skinny little leg that's slowly getting some fur on it. It looks even skinnier atm because she's suddenly fluffed up now she's got some extra weight on her.