When I opened my eyes this morning I never thought in a million thoughts think that Molly would be put to sleep today....I didnt see it coming..although I guess I should have..funny thing about hindsight I guess...Molly took a turn for the worse and what I always wondered about her, will her eyes ever tell me shes had enough...they did...as she laid on the couch with labored breathing I looked into her sweet brown eyes and they were tired..she had enough... I took her into the vets she was tired..her eyes told me she was done fighting..I stayed with her to the end it was peaceful and quick..it seemed odd leaving with out my girl as ornery as she was there was only one Molly...She was my first show dog...she taught me more about myself and showing than I think any dog could! Stubborn was an understatement if she didnt want to do it she wouldnt...it had to be on Mollys time..i'll miss her and her attitude and all the bad things she delighted in teaching the other dogs here:sadsmile: Run free sweet Molles free from pain and suffering i'll see you again one day...

I couldn't help crying when I read the tile and thought that it couldn't be right, there MUST be a mistake. I'm heart broken about how wrong I was. Rest in pease sweet Molly. Have wonderful sheltie dreams little girl.