Goodbye my Angel

AshleighJoy

Forums Regular
I think I can write this today, my sweet Angel died on Monday. She developed a bad case of Pancreatitis, and slowly went downhill until she reached the bottom. The day I let her go she could not move, delevoped sevier anmonia, would not eat or drink even when forced fed, could not even lift her head she was in so much pain. Her organs where failing, her kidneys where already gone. I put her to sleep because I did not want to have her wait for her pain to end which it would have, I brought her home, gave my darling the shot, and watched the life float away from her. We got her cremated on Tuesday.

Angel lived to be 12. She was the last in her litter to pass also. When I was 10 our family friends decided to breed their dog Kasey. I was there when they took her to the breeder, and I met the daddy dog. I was also there when the puppies where born, when they walked ate there first much, opened there eyes, I was there for everything. I picked out my baby Angel and took her home, by that time I was age 11. I was one of those kids with no friends, and wore the big baggy clothes with my hair in my eyes. When I got Angel she was my best friend, she changed me so much throughout the years. We did and went everywhere together. I would take my forever to tell you all the things that are precious to me and exsplain how much she helped me. Now that im 22, I have had Angel for half of my life, we grew up together, learned together. I cant thank her enough for all shes done for me. I will never stop crying for her, I will never stop missing her. I cant explain how I feel. I wont eat for days, I lay in bed for hours staring at the wall. It is just to painful, I look for her throughout the house doing all her triigers hoping to hear her bark.

I hope you are there here somewhere Angel waiting for me. I will find you when my time has come, if there is anything after death...I will find you and never let you go. R.I.P my sweet baby girl

http://www.blipfoto.com/entry/2963600
My photobucket is not working so I pulled this from my blipfoto

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDvBZF2TeZs
This is not Angel but it is one of the only ones on youtube.
 
Heads are bowed, and paws are crossed. Your Angel is free of pain, running and playing at the Rainbow Bridge, waiting for the time when you will be together again.
 
I'm so sorry for your loss. Your relationship with her sounded very special. Our Shelby passed away almost 5 years ago from a ruptured gallbladder so I can understand your pain at her loss as I'm sure lots on this forum will too. I still cry when I look at his picture or think of him. You miss them so much, but their memories live with you forever. Maybe one day you will be able to open your heart to another fur baby. I now have 2 babies whom I adore, they can't replace Shelby but they definitely helped ease the pain of his loss and make my days so full of love and happiness. Sending healing thoughts your way.
 
I have a bond with F-kap like yours with Angel and couldn't imagine life without him. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers tonight before I sleep. She is no longer hurting, what you did is one of the strongest, most selfless acts I've ever heard of. One day you will see each other again, until that time remember all the wonderful times you've had together, and remember there is ALWAYS life after death to whom ever may ask for it.
God be with you and Angel:hugs
Tabs
 
Hugs headed your way. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. It will get easier with time, but those first few days after losing a loved one (pet or animal) are extremely hard.

Try to remember all the good things you shared together. :hugs
 
To AshleighJoy...

I am so sorry for your baby...
Mine went to Heaven yesterday. We buried my Pepe in the front of the house today at 4:00 pm. We keep hours talking about how great he was.
I know how you feel AshleyJoy. We are going through the same situation right now.
I pick him up today from the hospital... bad kidney cancer... but, the evil is gone... God has him in his hands and that's what counts for John and I.
Since Pepe's Daddy (Gary) went to Heaven two years ago, we are confident that Pepe is with his Daddy forever and with his Grandmother, and he is waiting for us to spent Eternity forever. How great Sheltie he was... Shelties are great!!!
Be sure you are going to be with your Angel forever after we leave this world.
 
I am so sorry, I wish I could give you a big hug. We have all been there, and we all dread & think of that day. Cause we all know we will be faced with the same decision.
It was truly a gift of love, that you gave to her, to let her go in dignity & grace. I can hear in your words, that bond, that love & devotion you both shared for so many years.
Hugs for you, prayers that you find some comfort in those wonderful memories.
At the least time you expect it,you will find that she will give you a sign, that she is ok, and she is well, and she awaits you.
 
Back
Top