Goodbye my Angel

Wow, she was beautiful! Not just her prettiness, her sweet nature shines in the photo you posted. I'm sorry you lost her, but glad she was in your life and such an important part of it. Allow yourself to grieve for her, it's natural to feel the loss esp. given that she was so special in your life. Prayers going out to you today.
 
I am so sorry for your loss. I too understand how it feels. That is the bond I shared with my Brodie. He was one in a trillion.
 
Your Angel picture is so beautiful. I am so sorry your without your fur girl. I know with love like that it has to be carried on afterwards to be joined again. How fortunate to have such a special companion during the most awkward hard to understand teen years, I think you were so blessed to have Angel joined with you when you needed her most. As hard as it is to say goodbye you were so compassionate to do what was best for her.
 
I read your post yesterday and cried. You have been on my mind a lot. Three years ago I was right where you are today. Three months after my sheltie passed on so did my father. That year we had a very cold winter and I remember feeling as though I was going to die of a broken heart. My sheltie was there with us through everything. My dad was sick with cancer for a long time and Buster was always a ray of light while our lives. He was my best friend and we had a secret language that was so special. He died at the vets home late at night and it rips at my heart knowing he was in a strange place without me. I was numb and no one could help me, no one really understood. All I know is that somehow things do get better. This is a part of life. Your precious Angel was so lucky to have you. What a beautiful photo of her! She looks very special. I found comfort in reading books about pets and the afterlife. I just want you to know that I am praying for your hurting heart. You are not alone. Bless you!
 
I am sorry for your loss! Angel was a beautiful Sheltie girl!

When we lost our Kayla Sheltie girl 4 years ago, shortly afterwards our Vet sent us a lovely card and a printed copy of the Rainbow Bridge poem. If you haven't read it before ...here's the link

https://rainbowsbridge.com/poem.htm


God Bless!
 
So Sorry for your Loss

To me this is the hardest thing with loving our pets. The hurt is unbearable but then I remember all the Love and Joy we received from these magnificant family members and it helps a little.
We lost our 15 year old Buddy last month and have just got a 16 week old male Sheltie. He looks like our 1st Sheltie Beau but acts just like Buddy. I smie through tears now...puppy kisses can do that.
Bless you on your journey to recovery.
 
Back
Top