Greetings from the desert

jdo1217

Forums Regular
In a little more than a week, I will be bringing this sweet little thing from North Carolina to the Phoenix area. I've had three previous shelties, but it's been a while since I've raised a puppy. I'm both nervous and excited. :eek2: :smile2: Karma will be trained as a therapy dog, hopefully working with children.

I'm sure I'll have lots of questions so I'm glad to have found you guys.
Jane
 

Attachments

  • Karma.jpg
    Karma.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 32
What a dear little face! I did the same thing with Layla -- I told the breeder I wanted my Sheltie to be a therapy dog, so she picked out the perfect puppy for that work. Layla's been working at Walter Reed Military Medical Center for eight plus years. You're going to have an amazing journey together!!
 
Greetings from Ireland (the exact opposite of a desert - such rain we have had today!) I love your wee puppy. Karma is on my name list for my little one as well! Looking forward to chatting more and seeing more pictures!
 
Back
Top