Groomer in Rochester NY

Hi Cliff,
I'm in Rochester too and haven't been able to find someone since my groomer has retired. So I've been trying to do it myself....let me know if you find someone.

I did meet someone at the therapy dog training class and she grooms shelties for some of the breeders in the area; but I've not been there yet. It is out in Webster and it's called Dtails pet grooming and it was the owner that i meet.

By the way your two shelties look beautiful!

~Karol
 
After so many grooming disasters, I'm back to grooming myself or only bringhing the boys to a Sheltie breeder who know what they are doing.

I'm still crying over what the groomer did to the boys last week.
 
Karol,

I gave DTails a call and they where booked up for two weeks so we decided to go to back to our regular place this time.

Barb,

sorry to hear you are having problems - I don't think either of us are ready to tackle the grooming, good for you for being able to do that.

Regards,
Cliff
 
I have no groomer suggestions but I just wanted to mention I love the pictures. They look just so sweet!
 
Sorry I can not help you regarding the grooming.

Thanks for posting your sheltie's pictures. They are so good looking that
they look like "show dogs"!

Are they from the same litter?
 
Back
Top