Sharon7
Moderator
Just a little update on Miss Juno. Now 20 weeks old. Adult front teeth now, and today lost a bottom canine. She does paw at her mouth sometimes so I think it bothers her a bit. Getting fuzzier and some long hair is coming on the top of her shoulders and back.
NO accidents in the house in almost 2 weeks. I think it's finally clicked for her. Her growth rate has slowed way down, she's just over 14 inches now. I do hope she keeps growing a bit. I'd love her to be 16 inches but at least 15 would be nice.
She and Meadow still play a lot and Elijah will join it at times. Will do one more 6 week session of Nosework with her starting in March. It's just too expensive to have all 3 dogs taking classes but I can work with her at home and maybe take the occasional class. She's a really fun dog and charms everyone who meets her.
Will post a photo later.
NO accidents in the house in almost 2 weeks. I think it's finally clicked for her. Her growth rate has slowed way down, she's just over 14 inches now. I do hope she keeps growing a bit. I'd love her to be 16 inches but at least 15 would be nice.
She and Meadow still play a lot and Elijah will join it at times. Will do one more 6 week session of Nosework with her starting in March. It's just too expensive to have all 3 dogs taking classes but I can work with her at home and maybe take the occasional class. She's a really fun dog and charms everyone who meets her.
Will post a photo later.

