Gypsy's Cushing's Test

dawns2shelties

Forums Sage
I took Gypsy to the vet yesterday for her Cushing's and Urine test. The girl that checked me in is a little ditsy so she must have forgotten to record that she was also there for urine protein/creatinine as well as Cushing's, so when the Vet realized this Gypsy had already been injected for the Cushing's test so I have to take her urine in next week.
Good news is Gypsy does not have Cushing's bad news is I still don't know what is causing all of her problems. :confused2:
 
I'm glad that she doesn't have Cushings but not glad that you still don't have an answer. I will continue to keep you both in my prayers.
 
I took Gypsy to the vet yesterday for her Cushing's and Urine test. The girl that checked me in is a little ditsy so she must have forgotten to record that she was also there for urine protein/creatinine as well as Cushing's, so when the Vet realized this Gypsy had already been injected for the Cushing's test so I have to take her urine in next week.
Good news is Gypsy does not have Cushing's bad news is I still don't know what is causing all of her problems. :confused2:

Glad that you ruled out Cushing's too bad about the UP/C ratio not getting done.
 
Glad to hear that you were able to rule out Cushings. Keep us updated on how the urine test comes out next week.

Is she feeling any better?
 
Great news that she does not have cushings... and bet you could ring the neck of the girl who forgot the urine test. I always made sure that Katie got hers done early morning.
 
I am happy that Gypsy doesn't have Cushings, but I'm still praying for you guys, that you get some answers soon.
 
Even though you don't know what's wrong with her, the great thing is that she doesn't have Cushings, which is a BIG plus.

Keeping my fingers crossed that you get to the bottom of things soon.
 
That is good news on the Cushings test, Dawn. But you must be so frustrated to still not have an answer. I hope your vet figures it out soon for you and Gypsy. Sending prayers and good wishes your way.
 
Back
Top