Halloween costumes!

Tabitha

Forums Enthusiast
Halloween is next Thursday. I've never dressed my dogs up before and don't know if I will this year, maybe next time. But I thought I'd make a thread for everyone to post their *scary* (or sweet) sheltie pictures.:wink2: Maybe I'll get some last minute costume ideas and join you! :winkgrin:
 
This is about the only thing I can get away with on Max. He doesn't like anything on his head. :rolleyes2:
 

Attachments

  • Max Halloween 80812.jpg
    Max Halloween 80812.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 52
This is about the only thing I can get away with on Max. He doesn't like anything on his head. :rolleyes2:

Aw Birch has a similar yet different one. I tired on tons of costumes and he looked like he was being tortured. The ones without legs and hoods are the only way to go.

Ember has a shark fin:lol:
 
Oh goodness! That's just so funny!:lol: Don't you just love when pictures turn out so unexpectedly good?!
 
I intend to make honey a ghost costume, she loves when (or doesn't seem to mind :wink2:) when I toss sheets or blankets on her, she just wanders around until they fall off, even if they are on her head, so I figure it'll be a good match
 
Last year- Olive was a member of the Golden Wave Band
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jVJfHoHTZtE/UJLXHAQ47aI/AAAAAAAAAa4/Jy1UoqIV0KI/s1600/P1060359.JPG
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-FckvKa593ng/UJiLEMOUDlI/AAAAAAAAAbw/edn9av8FEKw/s1600/P1060355.JPG

This year we might recycle the BUGWB uniform (DH wants to see we're doing so well and it's very flashy) but I have an iverness cape and deerstalker cape started for Sherlock Holmes. I also have the fabric for Carmen Sandiego.

I can't decide, we've won at least one competition (and leading in another) with BUGWB so I feel guilty recycling the BUGWB uniform but everyone loves it and I'm not happy with the status of the cape and cap. Thoughts?
 
Back
Top