Halloween!

I don't have answer to your queston.... but, if you do get that, please, please take a picture. :lol:
 
I don't have answer to your queston.... but, if you do get that, please, please take a picture. :lol:
I have it in the basket :winkgrin: I need to measure the guys though. If it is to small for Sca, Spitfire gets it. If not Spitfire might be a raptor. Plus I need to sort through my drawer, think all I have is Christmas stuff.

Of course if Sca gets it I hope to get video of a race :lol: he will do anything for food. :hugs
 
Not that one but as someone who has an extensive history of torturing my shelties with costumes - onsies like that can be fine if the back is long enough and there's enough chest depth. My first sheltie was a sheep and kept it on for a good 1-2 hours.
 
I don't have that one (we have a skeleton) but I have found that I needed a bigger size than I thought because of the length. Maybe Shelby is just too long...
 
dug through the drawer. I have a sheep that might fit Sca and be to big for Spitfire and one that fit Spitfire, he was NOT pleased :lol:
 

Attachments

  • devil.jpg
    devil.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 43
The Belles are always Super Puppies. But Annabelle and Clarabelle LOVE to wear dresses. And Tara will let me do anything to her.
 
Is it normal in the US that you dress your Sheltie out, for this I would never do with my dogs, never. :no:
 
Is it normal in the US that you dress your Sheltie out, for this I would never do with my dogs, never. :no:

No, I wouldn't say it's normal. Casey hated it, so we never did it to him. We went to a pet costume contest last year, and he went as Lassie.

For Annabelle, DH and I were at a very bad point in our lives- very stressful time. I saw a little pink dress for a dog that was on super discount. I thought DH might get a laugh and it would be worth the dollar. So I bought it. I did NOT count on Annabelle LOVING wearing dresses. And Pink or Sparkly dresses are even better. She wiggles so much when her dresses come out that you have to tell her that if she wants to wear it, she has to calm down. Then she'll sit still and prance and smile when she has it on. And when it's time to take it off, she pouts.
 
Back
Top