My boy is one year old! I can't believe how fast a year flies by!
I'm so proud of the dog he's become. He's loving, sensible, loyal and so sweet. He's got an innate sense of politeness and respectfulness. He now has the free run of the house while we're out and does so well. He's my toddler's play buddy, our cat's ... tolerated roommate, and our very best friend. We've had so many gorgeous hikes and walks in nature with this boy, and he's the best reason to get us all outside every day.
I'm so happy we got another Sheltie - this is truly the best breed there is.
Happy birthday Barley boy! We love you so much!
Baby Barley:
to this gorgeous boy:
I'm so proud of the dog he's become. He's loving, sensible, loyal and so sweet. He's got an innate sense of politeness and respectfulness. He now has the free run of the house while we're out and does so well. He's my toddler's play buddy, our cat's ... tolerated roommate, and our very best friend. We've had so many gorgeous hikes and walks in nature with this boy, and he's the best reason to get us all outside every day.
I'm so happy we got another Sheltie - this is truly the best breed there is.
Happy birthday Barley boy! We love you so much!
Baby Barley:
to this gorgeous boy:
Your Barley is maturing into a truly stunning boy. 
