Happy Birthday, Fillion

Margi

Premium Member
Can't believe the baby is 8! Well it wasn't a banner day for party pictures. Perhaps it was the new pupcake recipe. Koko and Benny refused to sit in their chairs, and Fil got so frustrated waiting he tried to eat the cake with the candle lit! So the birthday boy is alone in the shot, with the cake well out of reach! :ROFLMAO:
Fillion_8thbirthday_2021.jpg

Fillion here! It was my burfday and my fambly were being bad! Mama got mad at them but she gave them pupcakes anyways!! I shoulda got all three!!
 
:ROFLMAO: First thing I thought was, "Wow those pupcakes are a long way away from Fil!" Happy Birthday Fillion, Faith says Eight is Great! You are a handsome guy and the apple of your mama's eye.

Margi, I wonder how Meadow will handle our traditional birthday cake with candle shot on Wednesday.... :uhoh: My bet is she'll be trying to climb up onto the table!!
 
Happy Birthday Fillion! Hope you enjoyed your pupcake...I don’t blame you for trying to eat yours after all the hubbub! After all it is YOUR birthday!:ROFLMAO:
Finnie turns 3 on Sunday...I may not have time to bake him anything (eek) puppy comes tomorrow! My plan is to take pup to pet store and buy Finnie a birthday treat:lol:
 
Back
Top