Happy is under the weather

thanks everyone- I knew y'all would understand.
just before sunset this evening, there was a rainbow so I know that he's ok at the bridge :sadsmile:

That must have been wonderful to see. I truely believe that was him running to the Bridge saying Thank You I'll be waiting for you and letting you know he was HAPPY. It gave me chills.
 
so the petsitter called the ship this morning- Happy wouldn't eat and didn't want to get up- and then he died while we were talking about what to do :cry:
I feel so bad that I wasn't there for him and that I couldn't help him and I'll never see him again..........

O my gosh Denise,I am so very sorry.I am in shock.We will keep you in our prayers,I know this must be so difficult,as you are away.Don't second guess yourself Denise,you are a wonderful mom.And Happy knew that.

Hugs to you my friend.I have some wonderful photos of Happy while he was here,that Sunday you came for breakfast.If you like I will send them off to you.

I wish that we all could just come together,and give you one big hug.
 
So heartbreaking for you, even knowing he slipped away peacefully and quietly must be so hard. He was so lucky to have found you and had the wonderful life you gave to him. My heart goes out to you at this time. Big hugs.
 
cancer

so the initial report says it was cancer (norendocrine carcinoid of the chest/lung/heart base)- apparently a very slow-growing form of cancer that also doesn't usually respond to chemo.
 
so the initial report says it was cancer (norendocrine carcinoid of the chest/lung/heart base)- apparently a very slow-growing form of cancer that also doesn't usually respond to chemo.

Thanks for the update.

Again, you have my sincere condolences.
 
I am so sorry to hear about Happy. Keep him in your memories and your memories will keep him in your heart forever. I lost my Hamish when I was away from home. It's hard not to be able to say goodbye, but equally hard to be there and to say goodbye. You're in my prayers today.
 
Back
Top