Has anyone seen this website?

expoz3d

Forums Enthusiast
http://www.bigdogboutique.com/ProductCart/pc/viewcategories.asp?idCategory=14&pageStyle=H

I just learned about martingales in another thread and decided to look some up and that website popped up. It has custom sheltie collars and you can make it a martingale! Either way I dont think the color options would match a tri :( but figured someone else might like them.

Also, I make my dogs wear a collar 24/7 with a pet id tag on them (no chips yet). Who else wears collars 24/7?
 
Very VERY cute collar!

Bailey does not wear a collar in the house. I would love her to wear a collar 24/7, but she has a wired crate. Dog tags can get caught in a wired crate and can possibly choke to death. I'm afraid I might forget to take it off and something bad will happen. I forgot to take her harness off once and her tags did get caught in the wires.

So, I only put on her collar when I take her out of the house.
 
Those are delightful!! And if I buy one more collar..esp after DH bought everyone a Leashes by Design matched collar/leash set...well, I shudder to think! :eek2:
 
Woa they get caught in the cage!? I have a wire cage and never knew that. I need to change things up.

I think I am going to invest in these collar/leash combos when the pups are done growing.
 
i try to stay away from sites like this..... i am low on cash at the moment and I wanna buy my pup everything and anything. :rolleyes2:

I was at the Tractor Supply Store .. and found a cute matching leash and collar that said bad to the bone ,,,, and soo wanted to buy it ... but i came to my senses because he has a brand new leash and collar and its not like he can read the leash/collar. He is my boy ..i want him to have everything... My family was poor growing up soo i think that is part of my issue of wanting my pup to have everything... i just want to spoil him rotten :biggrin2:
 
Woa they get caught in the cage!? I have a wire cage and never knew that. I need to change things up.

I think I am going to invest in these collar/leash combos when the pups are done growing.

Yes they can and also on doors of Varikennels on the door. I don't have my dogs wear collars in the house. I am also nervous having the dogs wear collars when they are playing together. Had a friend lose a Rottweiler when the other Rotts canine tooth got stuck on D ring of the collar. The collar twisted and they couldn't get it off in time.:( The other Rott broke off his canine tooth in the struggle.
 
Also, I make my dogs wear a collar 24/7 with a pet id tag on them (no chips yet). Who else wears collars 24/7?

Mine both wore their collars until the ruffs started getting too big. As pups and teens it was just too easy for them to go missing, but now they dont wear collars. because of their ruffs their collars are pretty loose so much easier to get caught on things, altho that said Deska at least could slip out of his easily. Bit OT but atm the kitten has a collar on 24/7 since she can now jump the fence and it will stay on at least until I fit a cat fence.
 
Bentley wears his collar 24/7. He doesn't sleep in a crate anymore, but even if he did it wouldn't be a problem. You can hardly see his collar of his fur, and when he is in his crate he is laying down sleeping the whole time.
 
Neither one of ours wear collar in the house.They may e wearing bandanas though~:yes: But not every day,and never at times when they are crated.

And if we take Earnie's off,he figures he's getting a bath!:eek2:
 
Back
Top