Heat Index of 105 and climbing

SheepOfBlue

Premium Member
So I went at lunch and let the guys in the A/C. Spitfire can go wherever. Angus is in his crate. While he will not be pleased I suspect after a bit he will snooze and take it out on me tonight. Tomorrow is supposed to be worse as is Friday then it should cool back to a normal AL hot.
 
Holy cow. We've had some heat waves here but back to a more normal of foggy mornings and then maybe 80 during the day. We get up in the 100's only rarely, and then when the winds are blowing down off the mountain, which also makes it fire season. You and the boys stay cool!
 
That’s just too hot! We’ve had nothing but heat since June…only rained once in all that time. While I have AC in the house it’s set at 74. The dogs can’t wait to go to bed where my portable AC is set to 22 C (71 or so). They’re in pure bliss at bedtime!
 
It never got about the 104 heat index today. Currently 94 degrees 45% humidity so feels like 102. The other day we had one where it was 80 but 95% humidity, brutal. It was like walking through hot rain.
 
I can certainly tolerate heat! The humidity is a killer!
Even though I have the side door open for the boys to go out when they need to… they ONLY WANT TO BE INSIDE in the A/C! With their coats I don’t blame them!
Angus and Spitfire are needing their A/C too! 101 is just TOO HOT!
 
That sounds awful, Here it's been mid eighty's during the day so Teddy and I are walking very early in the am and late in the evening. During the day we hibernate in my home office that is cooled by ac and supplemented by a fan. He even found the treat bowl with the fresh green beans in it
 
Came home and let Angus out, Spitfire was pulling a hard snooze next to his crate. I opened the door to see if either needed to go out. Angus looked at me like I was crazy, Spitfire took a step to go out then backed in the house :ROFLMAO:
 
I agree, humidity it the worst! I can handle 35 C without humidity but throw in humidity it the 40’s+ and it’s a killer!
I don’t blame them for not wanting to go outside!
 
Index of 104 now, I let the guys in and Spitfire was in the fan while I ate lunch. Then I put Angus in his crate, he howled :notworthy: Though I know he would not want to go back out. He just wanted me to stay so he could roam free. He will settle and Spitfire will go in and watch him.....poooooooor Angus.
 
Back
Top