Heat Index of 105 and climbing

Lord I could not do the humidity! I was born in a semi desert area of California, it would get up to 109 in the summer, but it was a DRY heat. As soon as the humidity gets past 50% where we live now I'm uncomfortable. Luckily we're close to the coast so it does usually cool off overnight, we can walk early AM and evenings with the pups.
 
Lord I could not do the humidity! I was born in a semi desert area of California, it would get up to 109 in the summer, but it was a DRY heat. As soon as the humidity gets past 50% where we live now I'm uncomfortable. Luckily we're close to the coast so it does usually cool off overnight, we can walk early AM and evenings with the pups.
not a big fan of the humidity either but I do like the heat...............
 
I would melt into a useless puddle in your temps! My dogs are the same...they're all limp noodles in the heat, even in the a/c. I keep saying if I ever retire to someplace it would have to be the North Pole. We are just heat wimps here! :dead:
While we’re not quite the North Pole here and as cold as our winters are (I just hate the thought as I sit in my AC’d car) we’ve been having extreme heat and no rain in well over a month! I don’t think you’d care for our summers not to mention the cold lol!
 
Back
Top