Hello everyone!

Benjy's Mum

Forums Regular
My name is Liz and I have a darling Sheltie called Benjy. I will post a photo later.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!:smile2:
 
This is my darling boy.
000_0569.jpg


He is 7 years old this year and is the light of my life. He lives with his brother and sister Charly and Suzy. They are cats and he is great with them and they love him!

Benjy is my third Sheltie. I love the breed as they are so gentle and funny.

Just a pity about the barking!lol
 
Hi Liz and welcome ..... Benjy is very handsome! I'm sure you will enjoy this site as much as I do. Lots of nice people and loads of helpful information!
 
Thanks both for the lovely welcome.

It will be nice to get to know folk who are as passionate about their Shelties as I am.:smile2:
 
Just a pity about the barking!lol

Welcome to the Forum. Your boy is very handsome - thanks for posting his picture. And I have to agree with you about the barking.:eek2: Lucky for our guys that they are so smart and cute - it makes up for most of that noisy one-way discussion they seem to be having with the telephone, the vacuum, the dustmop, etc.
 
Thanks Jan224.

I implemented some of Cesar Milan's methods and managed to stop Benjy barking at, and biting!, the vacuum cleaner.

Bit more of a battle re the telephone etc!lol

I don't know whether you can get it in the US but I use a product called DAP which is plugged in and that does seem to help quite a bit.

They make up for the noise with their sweet ways though.:yes:
 
Welcome to the site, Benji is a great looking sheltie! I love the outdoors shot. Someday I would like to take a trip and tour England, Scotland, and Ireland.
 
Thanks Jan224.

I implemented some of Cesar Milan's methods and managed to stop Benjy barking at, and biting!, the vacuum cleaner.

Bit more of a battle re the telephone etc!lol

I don't know whether you can get it in the US but I use a product called DAP which is plugged in and that does seem to help quite a bit.

They make up for the noise with their sweet ways though.:yes:

Welcome! Benjy is a noble looking fellow indeed! Yes, we have DAP -- it really helped Layla get through her first weeks home!
 
Back
Top