Hello from CA

Cindy

Premium Member
I have a 2 1/2 yr old heavily shaded Sable boy named Gavin.
He is wonderful. We go running, backpacking, camping, everything. He is a great traveler and visitor. People always remark on how well-behaved he is, and how good he is with Kids (he is still working on skirts, though, they fascinate him!) He isn't much of a snuggler, but I often wake up to him on my bed snuggled up with me :smile2: And mostly his head has found a pillow :smile2:

Cindy
 
Welcome, Cindy, to you and Gavin! :winkgrin: Is there anything better than a surprise Sheltie snuggle?! I sometimes wake up to a warm Sheltie furkid next to me too. It's very special. :yes: Hope you enjoy our forum!:smile2:
 
Welcome Cindy and Gavin

Gavin sounds like your typical Sheltie, ready to please !:yes: Do you have any pictures of him ? Hope you enjoy the forums. You will find people here very friendly and helpful. Sheltie hugs to Gavin:lol:
 
Pictures of gavin

If you search sheltienation for 'gavin', you will find a bunch of pictures of my happy boy :D I know I'm biased, but he's boootiful!:razz:
 
Back
Top