Hello from central Maine

Cedarsmom

Forums Regular
Greetings all. I am Mom to a two and a half year old Sheltie named Cedar. He is our 2nd Sheltie, although we also had a Sheltie/Greyhound cross. I think I may have been a member of this forum a few years ago, however I wasn't able to find anything in the members section. I enjoy reading your posts and have learned a lot from them.

I am 55 and work full time for a car rental agency. My husband has just retired this year. I have two children, all grown. One is married and my son just moved home due to complications with cancer. He will be fine, but is trying to get back on his feet financially.

I hope to get a bit more interactive now that I've joined. Looking forward to "meeting" you.

Terry
 
Welcome! We're glad to have you with us!

Of course, now I'm going to do the traditional begging for pictures!

:biggrin2:

You can post pictures directly by advancing to a premium membership OR you can host you pictures on an online album site (shutterfly, imagecave, photobucket, etc) and paste the link here.
 
Welcome~

Oh Maine is gorgeous country.Looking forward to hearing more about Cedar.And since Janet has already begged for pictures:biggrin2: I'll sit back and wait patiently...((tapping finger)):biggrin2:
 
Yes...I just went to look and that is one beautiful sheltie on your profile page! Can't wait to see more pictures!
 
Welcome to the forum Terry. We look forward to seeing more posts/pictures about your beautiful Cedar.

Meggie send Sheltie hugs and kisses in welcome!
 
Back
Top