Hello from Central Texas

char78613

Forums Novice
Hello! My name is Charlotte and I just got my 16 month old bi-blue merle today. His original owner bought him to show and he went over by 1/4 inch, so now he's mine. I've owned and showed mostly toy dogs and this is my first Sheltie. I already love him!! He is shy with strangers so we've worked on him staying with me today and had several long walks. So far, he didn't run and hide when my daughter and granddaughter came over, so obviously we've made a little progress. I can't wait to develope his personality further. I would eventually like to do agility or flyball with him if he comes out of his shell enough.

I'm glad I found this forum.
Charlotte
 
Hello and welcome! Yes, we really do love pictures. And don't worry, there are not 'bad' pictures of shelties :wink2:.
 
Welcome!

Glad to have you aboard, Charlotte. There is a great deal of knowledge in this friendly group to help you out with your new Sheltie. Enjoy-
 
Welcome Charlotte !

Congratulations on getting your first Sheltie they are an incredible breed .:cool: What is his name ? I hope you enjoy the forum we have lots of friendly, knowledgable and caring people here. They are very willing to help any way they can. Thanks again for joining our forum and giving the new fella a new forever home.:biggrin2:
 
Welcome to the group! There are a lot of great people on here with great dogs and great advice! Hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us do! Congrats on your new sheltie!! Be prepared - you will want another, they are like potato chips, you can't have just one!! :wink2:
 
Welcome to the forum!

Just like Shelties, this forum is addictive! Many a night I've abandoned human kid and fur kidsto find out what's new! I used to be a workaholic! Now my office knows that they won't get any emails from me in the evening until I've had my Sheltie fix! :lol:
 
Back
Top