Hello from Eugene, or

RoxyOxley

Forums Novice
My sheltie is a year and 2 months now, sable and white:smile2:. She is our first dog, first outside of the parents house for both of us too. She is so smart and loving. Glad I found a site where I can show her off and learn more about her, lots of questions.

She has the strangest bark, not when she is playing with other dogs its totally normal when she is herding them. But when she hears a noise at the door or if we growl to get her to, she kind of does a roo roo roo.
 
Welcome to the forum. We would love to see some pics. My collie/samoyed mix Lacey used too do that. When I would come home she would follow me around doing it like she was talking and telling me about her whole day and what Chandler did. I loved it. When I went to pick a pup she sat up in the middle of all 10 and did it as if to say get me out of here these pups are driving me crazy. I fell in love on the spot. Enjoy your adorable sheltie.
 
Roxy pics

I tried to use tinypic.com for image hosting and im not sure how to upload pics??? it didnt work at all.. and I tried the
 
Roxy pics

I've figured out how to post a link so..

2mwcifn.jpg

14 weeks, the first day we had her.


nccgv8.jpg

Roxy on a bike ride.

2ueo5ep.jpg

Loves to run in the snow! Tongue flying in the wind lol

qqs68l.jpg

Peyton and roxy in their matching red bandanna's

1zlf7ec.jpg

Peyton (5months) Roxy (1 yr) in their his and her's bandanna's

9th1yg.jpg

Trip to california.
 
Welcome to the forum to you and the gorgeous Roxy. She's very cute. I really like the one of her and Peyton in their bandannas :biggrin2:
My boy Revel does the wowowow, usually when he's walking round with a toy in his mouth, shelties are such characters :smile2:
Looking forward to hearing more about Roxy soon..
 
Back
Top