Hello from Iowa

nekahno

Forums Regular
Hello everyone. I've been a member of this forum for several months now and have enjoyed reading the posts and learning from others experiences. I have owned Shelties for about 25 years now and can't imagine life without one or two or three around. I do have a question/need advice and will be posting the question in the "behavior" section if anyone could help me out. Any advice or comments would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading.
 
You have to be a premium member to post attachments. But you can still upload your photos to a service like Flickr or Dropbox and link to your photos there.
 
Fur Kids

My Fur kids. If I did this right, the first pic is from 1985 and it's of Katie, the one who started the whole "addiction". Next is from 1991 and it's Cheyenne and Nakota. Next is from 2004 and is my baby Jet whom I just lost earlier this year. Lastly is from 2006 and it's of Anna whom I currently have and am hoping she'll let me add to the population. Shelties are like potato chips. You can't have just one..... :biggrin2:
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0005.JPG
    IMAG0005.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMAG0073.JPG
    IMAG0073.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 17
  • P3310010.JPG
    P3310010.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Anna-2006.1.jpg
    Anna-2006.1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 17
Back
Top