Hello from Kentucky!

jackierobinson

Forums Regular
Hello everyone! My name is Jackie Robinson and I live in Murray KY. My husband and I have a beautiful daughter named Meg and a beautiful sheltie puppy named Toto. (Formerly known as Hagrid. The Muggles just didn't understand.):wink2: Meg is turning 5 next week and Toto is 6 months old. We got him when he was 4 months old and have been working hard on socializing him for 2 month. I'm so glad this form is here to help answer my sheltie questions!!
 
:lol: I'm getting old... my first thought was Hagrid the Horrible (yes I know it is Hagar)

Welcome and congrats on the new pup
 
Hi Jackie, Meg and Toto!

Welcome to the forum.

You can copy and paste a link from a photo album online or from facebook or someplace like that..............OR................

You can join us ($25) and become a premium member and just upload pictures to the post and have albums on your home page that can be viewed.

We do love pictures.

We look forward to getting to know you and your family.
 
Back
Top