Hello my name is Amanda and I live near Baton Rouge, LA. I currently have an 8yr old male named Smurf. He came to me 4yrs ago after he was returned to his breeder. Together we earned his CD, RE, and TDI. I look forward to meeting new people on this board.
Greetings from another sheltie lover in Louisiana. I am in Covington. I have 4 shelties of my own & also rescue them as they need me. It is great to see other sheltie lovers are not far. Most people around here aren't familiar with them but I am changing that every chance I get. I have rehomed 4 rescue shelties in my area since 2008 & 4 more went out of state. Maybe we can plan a sheltie meetup one day.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.