Hello from Michigan

Ooo cool another Michigander!!

I'm a mis placed Michigander..LOL currently in Germany..soon to be in China...

Your girl is a pretty one!!

Julie
Clancy & Abby
 
Welcome :smile2:
Chelsea is pretty. I like the name- when I told my dad that I was getting a sheltie- he heard Chelsea- and thought that was her name- not sure what kind of dog he thought she was :wink2:
 
Chelsea is beautiful! Wyatt does the same thing with his left paw - good to know he's not the only one!

Chelsea has a habit when begging for "t-r-e-a-t-s" of cocking her head to one side and lifting that left paw about 1/3 up and bending it at the ankle. Gets me every time and I melt - I can't handle it.

This is why God didn't give me daughters methinks.:smile2:
 
Welcome Tim & Chelsea!

Oh she is a pretty girl,and I have to agree with everyone,her coat looks stunning. What is your secret??

27 years,that is awesome! Glad you have joined the fun here,the more the merrier~:wink2:
 
Welcome Tim & Chelsea!

Oh she is a pretty girl,and I have to agree with everyone,her coat looks stunning. What is your secret??

27 years,that is awesome! Glad you have joined the fun here,the more the merrier~:wink2:

Hi MB. We started her out on Canidae because their marketing (and other owner opinions at that time) said it was great for a coat and healthy skin etc. And for a while it was.

But we have had issues with Canidae for a little over a year now and come to find out they were bought by Diamond. That's another whole story.

Her coat is not as glamorous as it once was - but we'll see what this new food does for her. It's awfully hard to keep your fingers out of her fur!

27 years is quite a milestone yes - but it has been work like any other event worth while. Two people signing a Marriage License does not a marriage make. No soap boxing - I'll quit there!

I'll tell you what though - having two people unemployed in the same house for over 10 months will show in very real terms whether or not you have a good marriage! The answer is "yes - with speed bumps".:lol:
 
Fabulous looking dog! I like th Grand Rapids area also. I go to Grattan once a year to make noise and grew up on the other side of the state in Milford (though I am over 50% of life here so this is home :yes:)
 
Back
Top