k9kreationz
Forums Celebrity
Okay. I've been a member for quite awhile now and everyone kinda knows me (at least more so on the agility board). I thought I'd post a reintroduction to say hello from my new state of residence.
I moved up July 20 from SoCal. So far, no haters. LOL. Wow, it's been a month already. The boys have adapted pretty well and are settled (me, not so much yet). They are back to their old ways (of napping all day). I'm getting used to this heat, yuck, but I will not complain, because come winter I will whine my butt off.
I don't get out too often and am wasting away the summer. I'm sure I'll appreciate the sun/summer next year more. I wish I could get out more with the dogs, but Miko is too old and Koji is too reactive.
I'd love to see if there's anyone else in the Portland area.
If your dogs do any sports (agility, herding, obedience, etc) or are they just happy home pets like mine are now? Maybe we can meet up or you can tell me all the great places to take my dog(s). Or at least see where I could take them if Koji wouldn't try and kill everyone.
I'm wondering....are there more or less people in the PDX area than there was in Southern/Central CA?
Anyhow, hello again everyone....from OREGON!!!
Oh yeah. Here's two photos of my dogs on a typical day (I know how SF loves photos).
Miko doing what he does best
Koji the bedhead boy
Oh yeah. Wanted to show you our new friends. Gross.
I moved up July 20 from SoCal. So far, no haters. LOL. Wow, it's been a month already. The boys have adapted pretty well and are settled (me, not so much yet). They are back to their old ways (of napping all day). I'm getting used to this heat, yuck, but I will not complain, because come winter I will whine my butt off.
I don't get out too often and am wasting away the summer. I'm sure I'll appreciate the sun/summer next year more. I wish I could get out more with the dogs, but Miko is too old and Koji is too reactive.
I'd love to see if there's anyone else in the Portland area.
I'm wondering....are there more or less people in the PDX area than there was in Southern/Central CA?
Anyhow, hello again everyone....from OREGON!!!
Oh yeah. Here's two photos of my dogs on a typical day (I know how SF loves photos).
Miko doing what he does best
Koji the bedhead boy
Oh yeah. Wanted to show you our new friends. Gross.

You've been a member for 5 years! Well, welcome newly founded Oregon girl!