Hello From Oregon!

Welcome! We're glad that you joined us. Everyone hear is full of information and advice. Looking forward to hearing more about you and Everett.
 
Welcome to the forum,it's good to have you here.

Looking forward to Seeing pictures:biggrin2::yes:

Ok now that thats out of the way...
 
I have been a follower of Sheltie Nation and this forum for several years, and even had Everett featured several times, But today I finally need some sheltie support, so I became a contributor too. Hello to all the wonderful sheltie lovers....

Welcome and thanks for your personal PM to me
 
To: Steve and The Everett WELCOME. So glad you joined. I love it here at the Sheltie Forums. Great folks, knowledgeable and caring. We have fun here as well. Everett is the Everett going on vacation, right? Will there possibly be getting to see pictures from there? Hope so. Again, welcome.
 
Back
Top