Hello from SW virginia

jlcasto

Forums Novice
Hello everyone! I've read some of these forums for a while and finally got around to registering and posting :)

I have a 6 month old Sable names Chloe who is my baby! I can't wait to see how beautiful she will be as an adult! She's undersized, but that works for me since I live in an apartment.

I'm a software engineer by day and a salsa dancer by night. Feel free to pm me if you want to chat.
 
Welcome aboard. This is a wonderful forum. I've got an 8 month old sable male, my first sheltie.

(We're headed to Charlottesville for Thanksgiving and will stay with a friend and her two shelties.)
 
Welcome!

Hi and welcome! You will love this forum. So many puppies these days, it's great. I have a 6 month old Chinook and am picking up a second puppy this weekend! Aren't sheltie puppies the cutest! I love them all. Glad to have you here.
 
Hi and Welcome .... I'm sure you will enjoy it here! My Shelly is also a sable and white and is about the same age too. Maybe you can post some pic's of her. Again Welcome to the group.
 
I third or fourth the request for pictures! :winkgrin:

I have two shelties. Maddy is a shaded sable and is 11 and our newer addition is Shanti the dog that tried to eat the world and she is almost a year and a half now. I so want to get her started in agility but unfortunately I am unemployed (laid off in July) and also now recuperting from shoulder surgery so that idea has been put on the back burner so to speak.

Welcome to the forum. I am new here also. It seems to be a great bunch of people and their most awesome furbabies!

Kristy
 
Back
Top