Hello from the Philippines!

amfule

Forums Regular
Hi everyone!

I just got a female, 4.5 month old sable Sheltie. Such breed is not very popular where I live. I got her from one of the few registered breeders here.

I hope to learn more about the breed and get a lot of tips about grooming and health. I also own a purebred Chihuahua which I raised via BARF diet. Thanks guys!

http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j272/amf_bucket/?action=view&current=R0014075A.jpg

http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j272/amf_bucket/?action=view&current=2676874405_f913223fc8_o.jpg
 
Welcome to the Sheltie Forum! I hope you find this to be a friendly place to meet some fellow Sheltie fanciers and learn a whole lot.

Thanks for sharing your pictures. Both her Sheltie and your Chih are adorable.
 
Thanks to you all for the nice welcome and kind words!

I'm also starting to train Yuko via clicker. It worked wonderful with Brutus (my Chi) though he's a bit fearful with it now. :smile2:
 
Welcome to the Forums!
Brutus sounds like such a great name for a tiny Chihuahua lol
I love clicker and positive training, and also raw food!! :biggrin2:

Welcome to the Forum, Yuko looks like a very good looking Sheltie!
 
Thanks much everyone!

Yuko has been with us for exactly 7 days only. The breeder feeds them keeble and I immediately switched her to raw (plus In-Diet and Virbac Omega Oil supplements) without any problems. I'm using the Gentle Leader on her and she's fast getting used to it and doesn't seem to break her spirit when going out (unlike Brutus). :smile2:

Shelties are indeed very intelligent! She never poohs inside the house but occasionally does pee inside. Hope to learn a lot from you peeps!

CHeers!
 
Back
Top