Hello from Virginia

Katie Kay

Forums Regular
Hi all,

Finally made an account and figured I'd join all of this sheltie goodness!

My name is Katie, and I live in Virginia, just about 25 minutes outside of Washington D.C. (Not here for good, just for school).

I just lost my sweet Petey of 13 years, and have our adorable little Charlie (3 months old). Can't wait to talk to you all! I would like to add photos, but can't figure out how to!
 
Hi Katie and welcome! I grew up in VA, though about 2 hours from DC. Would love to see pics of your boy Petey (I'm very sorry for your loss) and your little Charlie.

In order to share photos you can either join the forum as a Premium Member for only $25/year, or you can post your pictures to a free photo-sharing website and then share the link here.
 
Hi all,

So happy to be here! Thanks for the advice on uploading photos! Hope these pictures work!!

Here's my Petey who passed away in June, of kidney failure...

And this is my sweet boy Charlie!

Here's a few more:

This is the first day we brought our sweet Charlie boy home! He was so so little! Now he's already 25 pounds at 5 months! :eek:

And this is one of my favorites of Charlie & Petey! This one of them smooching! :kiss:

Hope that wasn't picture overload, so much cuteness! I sure did love the dynamic between the two, and we all miss our Petey boy so much!

I hope you are all having a fantastic week and enjoy the weekend! Can you all attach photos of your little lovies? I love pictures!
 
Yes, it works fine - but it take a little time before the pic show up !

So thank you for all that cuteness - can not bee to much :no:
But the last one of Charlie and Petey - oh so fantastic sweet :hugs
 
Back
Top