Hello from West Texas!

Lis311

Forums Novice
Hi everyone! I am Lisa from El Paso, Texas. My husband and four-year-old daughter are proud owners of a five-month-old sable Sheltie pup. It's good to be here! :smile2:
 
Welcome the forum from a Southwest neighbor! Phebe and I are in Albuquerque. :biggrin2:

Congrats on your new pup. Did you get him/her from a breeder? Are there any breeders in El Paso? I'm full of questions, when I was looking for pup last year, I couldn't find a breeder with puppies anywhere near, but that's OK. I'm just glad the found Phebe's breeder in Idaho.

And, let me be the first to tell you that we're all dying to see pix of your pup.
 
Welcome Lisa. If this is your first Sheltie, you'll find this Forum to be a wonderful source of information. Of course there is the occasional silliness too.:razz:
 
Welcome Lisa,
Bella and I are from DFW area. This is a great place to ask questions or just to brag about you awesome sheltie. Got some pics?
 
Back
Top