hello!!

Welcome aboard, Emily! Bear is well named... large and beautiful. I'm sure you'll get the answers you're looking for here.
 
Welcome Emily and Bear! He's a beautiful boy!

You've come to the right place for advice and info on Shelties. There is a lot of knowledge on this site! I don't have any, mind you. I'm learning all about Shelties too!
 
Welcome! He is a very handsome sheltie! I am sure you will find the answers you are looking for here.
 
Welcome to the group Emily! I think you will really enjoy it here. Bear is a handsome boy! Don't be afraid to ask questions, there are a lot of really nice people on here that will give you great advice.
 
Welcome to the Forum, Emily. Your Bear is one handsome boy with a gorgeous coat! I believe that we have another 16 year-old Forum member, Graydawntreader, who contributes regularly and posts photos of her beautiful dogs for us to enjoy. Thanks for posting the picture of Bear.
 
Back
Top