Help to Sheltie Nation!

BarbV

Forums Celebrity
Hello all!

As many of you know, I am a Sheltie Nation addict!

I fell in love with this website shortly after I brought home my new pup, Bacca. I had no idea that websites like this existed until I went out looking to find a new forever pup, after Timber died.

Since then, and since Bacca came into my home, I've become a devotee to this site. I have received such invaluable advice and feedback (and yes, lots of laughs and tears!) since I've connected with other Sheltie owners here.

Yes, I subscribe to other dog forums, but I never feel as connected as I do here.

So here is the thing. Kelly is doing this whole thing on her own hook - out of her love for the breed and the community.

So I think we all should do our best to support this community. If you love Sheltie Nations/Forums, then please sign up for a Premium Membership as soon as possible. It's only $25! I'm sure you've each spent as much for a single book on dog training over the years. Here you get more than 1 viewpoint with years and years of combined experience - from everything from beginner to advanced!

Disclaimer: Kelly has nothting to do with this thread. I'm appealing to you all on my own doing!
 
I agree 100%

Barb you are right, this forum is awesome and addictive. I enjoy it here as well and have learned many new things and continue learning. We share heart warming stories and times of sorrow and cry together. :cry: There is so much support here the people are just awesome !! It's one of the best things I have ever found, and that's why I joined as a member as well. But some poeple can't afford to join and that's ok too because they are still welcomed here and that's a good thing!!:cool:
 
I would love to be a premium member, but I already have Dogster Plus (which is $20 a year) and a premium member account on showdog.com which cost $20 I think, so I doubt that my would let me become premium member here. Maybe someday...
 
I agree. THis place is the best. I was looking for a place to talk just shelties. I belong to a couple of boards but they do not have a lot of talk about shelties. I wanted to share stories, pics and advice with others who cherished shelties like I did Walaa I found SheltieNation. I immediately joined and paid so I could help support a great site. I showed my hubby the site and he joined too, We love this place. I hav e met some amazing people here. You are amazing Kelly

Kelly here ya go....a blushing smiley
 
Last edited:
:yes:I also agree this is the best site going!! When Barb started this thread it reminded me to join up. Which I had meant to do awhile ago. I check in aleast twice aday to see what's going on. I have learnt so many things about Shelties also have had a few good laughs along the way. So a big Thank-you to Kelly!!! The cost is less than 7 cents aday for the year. It's a heck of good deal if you ask me.:cool: If you can't join up now maybe later down the road you might be able too. :smile2:
 
Great Laurie !!

See that's exactly what I mean , ask and you shall recieve!!:lol: There ya go Kelly your blushing Smiley !!:cool::lol:
 
:biggrin2:

Even though I don't get on here as often as I'd like, I still knew along time ago that this site was something special. I've gotten so much help and advice, many many laughs and learned how to take much better care of my baby.

So I signed up a while back. I know not everyone can afford to contribute financially, but they are able to with words and posts and I, for one, really appreciate it :smile2:

Oh, and I LOVE my Sheltie Nation sticker. I need to get a picture of it on my van :biggrin2:

Thanks for this forum Kelly (((hugs)))
 
I personally can't afford to pay for a membership at this moment. Especially since I don't work and my poor husband is the only one working at the moment.

However, I did want to say that this forum is absolutely amazing. My Hubby who actually doesn't get on this site but hears the stories that I tell him or he is sitting next to me while I am reading it and laughing. After I laugh or cry he always asks what happened. Then to find out that he has checked out a few other forum sites about other dog breeds and he told me that he has realized that the Sheltie Community is the most friendliest and wonderful group he has encountered. He said that it made total sense of why I would be apart of this and love shelties so much. :biggrin2:

And I thought he never really cared or payed attention to me when I was talking hahaha.
 
Back
Top