Heyo from Ottawa!

TekkosMom

Forums Regular
Hi everyone I just signed up and who would have thought that there's all this great knowledge about shelties! I've spent hours just reading through it! Anyways, about 6.5 months ago now we welcomed our first sheltie into our home. Little Tekko (Tea-Co) is a sable boy who is very lively and absolutely loves his ball! We bought one of those extenda-throw things- all you can see is a ball of fur whipping past you. I love Ottawa because we have so many great parks. Hopefully we'll find some more Ottawa sheltie friends because Tekko is picky when it comes to who he plays with...

Take care

Tekko's mom, Tiffani
 
Welcome to the Forum Tekko and Tiffani. You'll meet some pretty terrific Sheltie lovers here who are always willing to give and also to receive advice on many different subjects about their furry family members.
 
Hey wonderful!

Bacca is also 6.5 months old and we live in Ottawa as well! (We're in Hunt Club). He's a sable boy too! Where did you get your boy?

I was very close to getting a 2nd pup just a week ago, but talked myself out of it for now. But it would be great to have a puppy playmate for him. I've been wanting to bring him to Conroy Pit but not on my own.

You will love this forum! It is totally addictive! After my email, it's the next thing I do on my computer when I get home from work. The tips and advice, the laughs and sometimes the cries all contribute to such a strong network of Sheltie lovers.
 
Hi and Welcome to the group. I'm sure you will enjoy it here. Tekko's such a cute name. We love pic's if you get a chance.:smile2:
 
Hello!! Welcome to the forum. You'll find a wealth of information and great people on this forum. Post pics of Tekko if you have any, we love pictures.
 
Welcome Tiffany and Tekko!!

I love the name so different.:cool: Hope you enjoy the forums and looking forward to seeing some pictures of Tekko!!:biggrin2:
 
Technical blunders

Hey thanks for the warm welcome! I would love to post pics- I have tons but I don't know how. It keeps telling me at the bottom that I MAY NOT post attachments. Could someone please help me!:confused2:

Also, BarbV I would love to have a play date!! I've never been to Conroy Pit either I don't even know where it is. I just move to Ottawa in August. I live at the Petoria Bridge at the cornor of Hawthon. I got Tekko from a Breeder in Brockville, Ont. And yes, I know the feeling, I had the urge to get another pup- for Tekko of course. Lol! However, I must be reasonable.

Thanks for the help everyone, please walk me through the pics!
 
Hey thanks for the warm welcome! I would love to post pics- I have tons but I don't know how. It keeps telling me at the bottom that I MAY NOT post attachments. Could someone please help me!:confused2:

Thanks for the help everyone, please walk me through the pics!

You can't post directly unless you are a Premium member. For those of us who are not, we post links to various free photo sites where we can upload our pix for all to see. I have started using Flickr since it's affiliated with Yahoo where I already have an account. just copy the web address and paste.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/30423587@N04/sets/72157607235907438/
 
Back
Top