Hi Everyone

Richie

Forums Novice
My forum name is pretty much the same as my real name --okay, it's identical. So much for being innovative, eh? <g>

I live in NY, specifically on Long Island. My puppy's name is Seaver, after Tom Seaver, if that means anything to anyone other than me. Seaver is my third Sheltie, my very first boy. He is sable and white which will be obvious if I can figure out how to get an avatar uploaded.

I drove from NY to NC to get him a couple of months ago when he was 7 months old. He was bred by a spectacular breeder and was supposed to be a show dog. Nowadays, he's just a dog -- as I constantly remind him lest his head gets too big. =)

That's enough of an intro, yes? I'm looking forward to sharing all things Sheltie with youz guyz. =)

Richie
 
Welcome, Richie! We're glad to have you on the forum.

Just to let you know, in order to post an avatar photo you need to be a Premium Member, which costs $25/year.

If you want, you can post external links to photos on another photo website to share.

Just out of curiosity, what breeder did you get Seaver from? I ask because my dog is from a kennel in NC, too :)
 
Welcome Ritchie and Seaver,
We have 2 tri's Maggie who is 13 and Zak who is 5 months and he is our first male. How do you like having a male? Welcome to the forum.
 
Welcome Richie!

Thanks so much for your introduction. I look forward to getting to know you better.

I currently have a sable and white, Chloe and a Blue Merle, Dandie. We have a rescue sable and white, Vinca, who splits her time between my house and my parents house (which happens to be the adjacent property).


Danielle
 
Welcome Richie and Seaver!

I am also from NY region. I have a 9 1/2 month sable and white girl. I got her from a breeder in PA.

I look forward to seeing some pictures of Seaver.
 
Hi Richie and Seaver a big huge WELCOME, :lol:, to the forum..We all love pics here so as soon as you can put one up :biggrin2:.

I have a 6 m/o tri colored female named Megan :wink2:.
 
Hi Richie, welcome to the forum.

I was born in Amittyville and lived in Lindenhurst as a small child. My brothers all grew up there. I may be the only one who noticed the "youz guys!"

I have a tri-factored sable girl named Meggie. She'll be two on May 1st and is the cutest sheltie ever! And there are a lot of cute shelties on this site!

We really like pictures, hint, hint.
 
Phebe and I send you a big WELCOME to the forum!

We live in New Mexico -- me for about 10 years. Phebe just got here 10 months ago. She's a 13-month-old blue merle with one blue eye and a bossy attitude. We're trying our hand at agility and hope to trial by the end of summer. Well, I hope to trial. Phebe hopes to take possession of the treat bag and get me to run the course in the order she prefers. :razz:
 
Welcome Richie and Seaver to the forum.:smile2:

I have 3 shelties a sable male,bi blue girl and a tri girl . Shelties are the greatest breed. Look forwrad to hearing more about your boy.
 
Back
Top