JessieLove09
Forums Regular
Hey Everyone!
My name is Jessica and I live in Southern California with 2 German Shepherds, Molly & Tanner. I previously owned 2 Shetland Sheepdog Mixes, Max & Simba, they were brother and sister. They were my pride & joy. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about them. My aunt and uncle also owned a Shetlie but she didn't like kids very much and they had to give her away. She was from a BYB.
Wel anyways, I have always loved Shelties and ever since I had Max & Simba I know for a fact Shelties will be part of my life. I plan to own more in the future. I also love Rough Collies(I know they are 2 different breeds). A little more about me. I am in college now to have a career with animals or in Law Enforcement. I love all animals, especially dogs and horses. I volunteer at a Animal Shelter. We got our Black GSD from the shelter I volunteer at, and we got Molly our Black and Tan GSD from a couple who couldn't keep her.
My mom got Simba from a lady at her work who had a litter of puppies(the lady's dog got preggers from a stray dog, they didn't know who the father of the puppies were.) and she told us that her brother Max was the runt of the litter. So we ended up with brother and sister.lol.
Here are my 2 GSDs, Molly(Black & Tan) & Tanner(Black):
And here are my beloved Sheltie Mixes, Max(Left) & Simba(Right):
My name is Jessica and I live in Southern California with 2 German Shepherds, Molly & Tanner. I previously owned 2 Shetland Sheepdog Mixes, Max & Simba, they were brother and sister. They were my pride & joy. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about them. My aunt and uncle also owned a Shetlie but she didn't like kids very much and they had to give her away. She was from a BYB.
Wel anyways, I have always loved Shelties and ever since I had Max & Simba I know for a fact Shelties will be part of my life. I plan to own more in the future. I also love Rough Collies(I know they are 2 different breeds). A little more about me. I am in college now to have a career with animals or in Law Enforcement. I love all animals, especially dogs and horses. I volunteer at a Animal Shelter. We got our Black GSD from the shelter I volunteer at, and we got Molly our Black and Tan GSD from a couple who couldn't keep her.
My mom got Simba from a lady at her work who had a litter of puppies(the lady's dog got preggers from a stray dog, they didn't know who the father of the puppies were.) and she told us that her brother Max was the runt of the litter. So we ended up with brother and sister.lol.
Here are my 2 GSDs, Molly(Black & Tan) & Tanner(Black):
And here are my beloved Sheltie Mixes, Max(Left) & Simba(Right):

Look forward to having you as a member.