Hi from Maine!

pattymaine

Forums Enthusiast
My husband and I have two adorable Shelties, Bailey and Joey. Bailey's parents are Gracie and Quentin from Shelhaven Shelties in Nova Scotia and Joey's parents are Vanna from Shelhaven and Mark from Rabbit Run in CT.
We first met Karen Henley (Shelhaven) and Connie Nelson (Rabbit Run) at a dog show in Bangor, ME and we have beome good friends. Both Bailey and Joey will be two years old in January 2009--they are 10 days apart in age. Bailey is big and extremely outgoing and Joey is small and shy. We love them to pieces! I'm happy I found this forum so I can share stories, ask questions, and get to know other Sheltie lovers! :smile2:
 
:smile2:Hi and Welcome!!! If you were looking for for Sheltie Lovers Your at the right place for sure! So glad you joined!! Our pup is 6 months old her name is Shelly. She is very out going too. Maybe you can post some pictures I know we would all like to see Bailey and Joey!:smile2:
 
Welcome Patty and furkids!!

So glad you decided to join our forum!! We all do love Shelties !! There a numerous people here that can help you out with just about anything.:biggrin2: So welcome to the world of being owned by a Sheltie!! :lol: Pictures appreciated , we do love pictures!!:wink2:
 
Yes, welcome. I am sure you will love this forum like the rest of us do! But watch out, it is very addicting. I have a 6.5 month old named Chinook, and a 12 week old named Maia. Please do post pictures! We'd love to see them!
 
Welcome to Sheltie forums !!

And in some small way welcome to Shelhaven lineage forums !! As there are a few of us spread out all over Canada with Shelhaven pups.! And yes that Lady (Karen) does breed for width ,, Boston is one big bummed puppy !!:lol::lol::lol:
 
thanks for your warm welcomes!

Thanks to all for your warm welcomes! As soon as I figure out how to post photos I will post some of Bailey and Joey. Merry Christmas, everyone!
 
My husband and I have two adorable Shelties, Bailey and Joey. Bailey's parents are Gracie and Quentin from Shelhaven Shelties in Nova Scotia and Joey's parents are Vanna from Shelhaven and Mark from Rabbit Run in CT.

Well, it definitely looks like Bacca and Bailey are definitely related...same grandmum - Laureate's City Angel. (Gracie's Mom and Bacca's grandmum through his sire).

Anne's Barkley is also sired by the same sire as Bacca - Shelhaven's Alaris (from City Angel). And Rassy's Boston is possibly related as well, but I've not traced that line through yet.

Weird thing is all these related pups have names starting with the letter "B". How freaky is that! :eek2::smile2:
 
Welcome Pattymaine!! As everyone said, we do love pictures. It's always nice to have another sheltie friend around here. You'll find great people and great advice here.
 
Welcome, Patty! Those are both such fine Sheltie Kennels! Here you'll find that we love rescues for saving the unwanted and we love "bluebloods" because they encourage good breeders to keep doing things right!:yes:
 
Back
Top