Hi from my pack

PackMom

Forums Novice
This is my first post to the one and only forum I have ever joined. I have three shelties: Stewart (alias Stew the Chew); Laona Mae "of the long tongue"; and JoJo "jaws". They are the 4th, 5th and 6th shelties in our lives. We began "collecting" in '92 and have been addicted ever since. :winkgrin:
 
A very warm welcome from Maryland.

We too have been collecting Shelties since 1994. Our first trio passed away one year apart - very difficult time for us. My avatar shows our most recent brood, minus one. We now have four Shelties - three we adopted from rescues and one we got from a so-called breeder in WVa. Love them all to bits.

We'd love to see pics. I have a Shutterfly site full of photos of my guys at: http://hendrixshelties.shutterfly.com/
 
Welcome !!! I have 1 sheltie in my collection and just love her to pieces...you will enjoy all the sheltie talk on the forum and yes, we would love to see pics of your pack.:pop
 
Welcome !

Welcome from Ottawa Canada .... You won't ever regret joining this wonderful forum .... of like minded collectors .:biggrin2:

Pictures please !!! :pop
 
There is no such thing as too many Shelties! Once you have two, what's one or two or three more? :lol:

Welcome to the Forum! Yes, please share pictures! :yes:
 
Back
Top