Hi from Nashville, TN!

AngelicMadness

Forums Novice
Hi yall! My name is Jen and I work at a local animal hospital here in Nashville! My family raised Shelties and Collies, and my husband and my two children and I just added Cooper to the family! We rescued him from a puppy mill. He is about 10 weeks old now and we adore him! :o
 
Welcome

Welcome to the group. Lots of great people and beautiful shelties. I loved Tenn. when I visited in March.:winkgrin:
 
Welcome! We love pictures, especially of puppies!
How did you find little Cooper? Was the puppy mill shut down? I hope so, those places are horrible.
 
Welcome,

I'm glad to hear you found it in your hearts to offer Cooper a home!

Can't wait to hear more about him!
 
hello Jen and Cooper.

We don't live anywhere near you, but welcome anyway. How do you like working in an Animal hospital - does it get sad? Love to see a pic of Cooper and the kids.
 
Back
Top