Hi There!

Michelle L.B.

Forums Regular
Hi everyone, I'm Michelle. I've been a fan of Sheltie Nation for awhile, and figured it was long past time I joined the forums and get to know some other Sheltie owners. I've looked into this breed for over a year and am now finally ready to be a Sheltie owner of my own and my mom and I can't wait! We were hoping to bring home our first sheltie in March, but things didn't end up working out and so no puppy for us right now. We'll still keep trying though. Anyway, nice to be here!
 
Hi! Thanks for joining the forum! I hope that things work out for you for a new puppy. I know that it's an exciting (and somewhat stressful time).

Again, welcome to the forum. You won't find a nicer bunch of dog lovers!
 
Hi everyone, I'm Michelle. I've been a fan of Sheltie Nation for awhile, and figured it was long past time I joined the forums and get to know some other Sheltie owners. I've looked into this breed for over a year and am now finally ready to be a Sheltie owner of my own and my mom and I can't wait! We were hoping to bring home our first sheltie in March, but things didn't end up working out and so no puppy for us right now. We'll still keep trying though. Anyway, nice to be here!

Well a big welcome to you Michelle! My name is Michele also,but with one "L". Brian and I brought home our first sheltie this past Sept. His name is Trapp. (Sir Baron Von Trapp) He is now 5 months old.

Great to have you here,lots of great folks here,that are unbelievably knowledgable and caring.
 
Your from Ontario...

Well a big welcome to you Michelle! My name is Michele also,but with one "L". Brian and I brought home our first sheltie this past Sept. His name is Trapp. (Sir Baron Von Trapp) He is now 5 months old.

Great to have you here,lots of great folks here,that are unbelievably knowledgable and caring.

Ahh...thats cool! Word has it some of our shelties have got them selves into some real trouble,stealing vehicles,some attended a show last night in NYC for the broadway show 'Hair"..and many are arriving in Ontario for a PAR-Tay....! At Indy & Bacca's house

P.S. Look for the thread " Sheltie Nation ..we are liberated" lots of fun reading there!! We're not always this silly,but we do have lots of fun here~
 
Thanks for introducing yourself and a big hello to you :biggrin2:

Good luck with finding the Sheltie of your dreams! Keep us in the loop with your progress.
 
Hi Michelle, welcome to the forum! It's a nice group of people with a great group of doggies. We love pictures, so when you get your pup, please share with us.

Nice to have you join!
 
Welcome,Michelle. We have a lot of great people here and some pretty great shelties too. I hope you don't have to wait too long for your new baby. Waiting is so hard.
 
Welcome, Michelle! Depending on where you live, there are many places to obtain a fine Sheltie -- like, from one of our members whose Sheltie keeps spitting out nine puppies at a time -- snort!! :biggrin2:
 
Back
Top