Hida-a-squirrel on sale $7

Oh wow Simcha!!

I have been thinking about getting one and we have Amazon Prime so it was free shipping too.

Thanks so much for the tip.

Two days.....our hide a squirrel arrives.

Thanks again!!!!!
 
That's for sharing the discount Simcha!

I already have one and I absolutely recommend it. Bailey loves it. She picks up the whole trunk and just shakes it until the squirrels fall out.

She goes bonkers when I put some treats at the bottom.
 
I bought it for the boys last weekend. They are loving it!

First I put it in my laundry basket as instructed, then I stuffed it with baby carrots. I keep finding the squirrels in the backyward....they seem to ignore all their other toys now in favour of this. It was the same when I had Hide-a-Bird.
 
We bought Bailey the hide a squirrel for his birthday. He loves the thing, but instead of emptying the squirrels out his herding instincts make him want to get all the little guys back in after they fall out when he's been playing with them. It is the funniest thing to watch.
 
Last edited:
I picked Emma up a hide-a-squirrel tonight. Looked at the squirrels, bee hives and the birds. I liked the squirrel because I could get the small one. However, Emma does NOT remove the squirrels to get the treats, she hunts around them.

We did have an argument with my 5-year-old great-niece. Because there are three squirrels, she thought she could have one too.
 
Lexi loves the Hide a Squirrel. Sometimes she prefers the stump, sometimes the squirrels. But, I've had to limit her access to the squirrels. She tends to just pull off the squirrel's tail hair, and then it upsets her stomach. (Do the bees have any "fuzz"? Maybe that would be better)
 
Back
Top