Silaria
Forums Sage
It won't hurt to have the gallbladder checked.
I don't know if you remember but Edan had an infected gallbladder and we were very lucky to catch it when we did or I may not have him today. (Not trying to scare you, honest. It's just a fact of Edan's case.)
I don't know how long his gallbladder was infected but he'd always had a sensitive digestive system so it could have been manifesting for a while without us know it. We ended up having it removed and now his digestion is much more normal. (I do keep him on a limited ingredient food; my choice.)
I don't know if you remember but Edan had an infected gallbladder and we were very lucky to catch it when we did or I may not have him today. (Not trying to scare you, honest. It's just a fact of Edan's case.)
I don't know how long his gallbladder was infected but he'd always had a sensitive digestive system so it could have been manifesting for a while without us know it. We ended up having it removed and now his digestion is much more normal. (I do keep him on a limited ingredient food; my choice.)