How big is your dog bed?

Mirabella

Forums Regular
I was thinking of getting one for the new pup but was not sure what size to get? I am guessing about 24 inches in length??
 
We have a huge round one in the living room, large rectangular ones in both bedrooms and the hall, and a Layla has a big oval one with a bolster in my office. We go for large.

Of course, they sleep on the couch, the bed, on pillows... :rolleyes2:
 
Hmm let me see, about the size of a Queen-sized bed...

Oh that's right, it isa Queen-sized bed.:rolleyes2::lol:
 
Harley had 2 and they were massive one of them was a heated one for winter becuase it got cold cold in my room during winter since i was in the basement. but of course he would rarley use it because i would get cold hand he would keep me warm at night most nights haha.:lol: but yeah I am also a fan of anything KONG makes, the products they make are crazy durable. i havnt tried the KONG frisbee but i bet they are good. But for beds. you cant go wrong with massive beds haha, im not sure about brands but i'll send you the link to the heated one i had for Harley http://www.petco.com/product/106006/PetSafe-Heated-Wellness-Sleeper.aspx?CoreCat=OnSiteSearch i know it was this one but i swore it was bigger than 36x24
 
Last edited:
I'm unsure how big mine are but I like to get them big beds so they can stretch out fully. I have a big round one with and baffle and a square one.

Here is Diva and Justice laying on the square one.
 
Last edited:
Lets see Maggie has a queen size and Zak when he is ready to be out of his crate has a big bed, ready and waiting and it's big. I am not sure what the measurements are but it's big so he can stretch out.
 
My guys love the raised PVC hammock beds. Sometimes I throw some fleece on them, and they just pull them off. I don't have central A/C, so my house can get warm, and I think these are cooler than anything else. They also hate having things in their crates, they squish those to the back too so they can sleep on the metal pans.
 
I'm unsure how big mine are but I like to get them big beds so they can stretch out fully. I have a big round one with and baffle and a square one.

Here is Diva and Justice laying on the square one.

Finally catching up on this thread, and what a GORGEOUS pic, hahahahaha
 
Hmm let me see, about the size of a Queen-sized bed...

Oh that's right, it isa Queen-sized bed.:rolleyes2::lol:

DITTO
I have no dog bed... because he used to just eat his... now the cat has taken it under a table and sleeps in it... Now, he just pushes the bedroom door open and voila.. there is his queen size bed!
 
Back
Top