So I've been pondering about the "selection process" when it comes to getting a future sheltie, when I met my boys first there were quite avoidant (I think they were about 6 weeks old at this time, I didn't pick Cosmo up until he was 8 weeks, Jet came a couple of months later) they all generally avoided me/my touch.
Now I'm wondering, was it just them, or is it a normal puppy/sheltie puppy thing?
When you met your pup at however many weeks old, did they bounce up to you? Avoid you?
Does it at all reflect on how they behave now as adults with strangers?
Now I'm wondering, was it just them, or is it a normal puppy/sheltie puppy thing?
When you met your pup at however many weeks old, did they bounce up to you? Avoid you?
Does it at all reflect on how they behave now as adults with strangers?


