I hope this is appropriate and not just whipping a dead horse

woof

Forums Enthusiast
Some time ago Sharon7 posted a very interesting article on dog food- in our world dog food seems like that is like talking politics and religion. I wanted to thank for her for posting because we all need information from different sources and tho we all need to learn to be cautious about what we hear but we should be willing to stay informed. The problem is dog nutrition is in a worse state than human nutrition and information- some excellent and worthy- is mixed in with people selling their form of salvation-- like the world of human nutrition- doctor this and doctor that says this and says that. Still and all it is part of the information highway we live on and we can only learn to discern the good from the bad (in our opinion) by thinking things thru. I know the thread was closed down but still it is something we should not shy away from learning more about and hopefully with as open mind as possible sooo Sharon7 thanks for your post, agree or not it was another bit of information to digest and help us become wiser.
 
I agree with you Woof….I get my information from many different sources and I’m always looking for ways to better the nutrition my dogs receive. People shouldn’t be afraid to add healthy ingredients to their dog’s diet. We all only want what’s best for them, heck I’m sure we’d all love our dog’s to be like Bobbi and live a longgggg life!
 
There are many good sources of info here too! It's always good to ask, share experiences.... may not be experts, but it, too, provides a source of info for others. I always use the search function here when I come across an issue - there are so many years of posts to peruse!
 
Back
Top